21.1.05

Spam or Link to Photoshop workshops?

Something that appeared to be spam that *may or may not* be spam turned up in my inbox today? A site called yahblogs.com has added me to there database? Hmmmm we'll see what transpires.

Here's what the e-mail said:-

This email is not SPAM.
We are just letting you know we've selected your content.
Have a great day!

Sure enough when I checked the site mine is listed not very high in the photoshop term search though?

Speaking of which my last photoshop woorkshop for the summer holidays is this weekend, the 22nd 23rd of Jan 2005 from 9:00 am to 4:00pm, I have one place left so contact me if your interested? The cost for the two days is $230.00 this includes all course notes and materials needed for the coure and lunch both days. So maybe I'll see you there?

No comments: