4.3.05

Final Days of summer

marked

Off to the annual "Kamp Krusty, this year it's shaping up to be wet and possibly wild. This image was made about the middle of the year, last year, during a mid year camp we held, so this in itself will be an interesting return journey for me.

This region of Victoria has had a fascination for me for many years now, I think I have been camping there on and off for 20 or so years, focusing on a couple of spots in particular in the Otways. One place Stephenson's Falls (see image above) has had a special connection for me, and after all these years I have a series of images made there that could constitute a body of work. So dear reader stay tuned as I prepare to head off west for the weekend several cameras under my arm ready to shoot shoot and photograph anything and everything that catches my eye.

No comments: