23.5.04

More news on the Canon

Have shot a ton of shots with the new camera, and am sorely impressed with the whole camera. One strange thing though? The battery which I thought I had completely charged on on Friday, seems to be only partially charged. On Friday I stopped on the way home, took quite a few shots, and ran out of battery, by the time I got home about 40 minutes later, it was able to take photos despite the battery indicator showing less than half, and has continued to work all weekend? So the battery indicator is no real indication of what is going on. The zoom lens defintely is not as sharp as the 50mm, ouch, cause I really love the wide angle end of it, the 18mm. Of course the card that came with it way too small luckily I had a 128mg card from my other camera that helped out.

No comments: